FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sleep Walking and Talking

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> The Bantha Coffee Shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaZombie2007
Undead!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject: Sleep Walking and Talking Reply with quote

Well two nights ago I had problems staying asleep. The next day my roommate informed me I was talking in my sleep saying things about satan Shocked I think we all have learned about talking in our sleep or end up sleepwalking when someone informs us. So post any experience of this that sticks out or has happened to you. Don't post dreams you have had unless it was related to the experince like this event.
AJayIrish

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, one two separate occasions about 5 years ago, i reportedly woke my mum and her fiance up, and had a conversation with them about Bob.....no idea who he is hehe.
James P. Zomblton
ZOMGpire!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really sleep post and sleep impulse buy mre than I sleep walk.

But still, sonambulisim ftw!
TurkGuy19
Anime Figure Flickr Floodr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been known to sing and hold conversation in my sleep. Haven't heard about it in a long time, so I don't know if I do it still or not Laughing
Hyperactive

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few years ago I had gotten a really bad fever and started hallucinating and sleep walking and apparently was running around the house screaming about monsters and demons Shocked Yeah I was having some kind of epic fever that night Laughing
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always say random things in my sleep apparently, like when I was at an overnighter with my youth group we were all sleeping on these couches and I started talking about programming to one of the other kids, correcting his mistakes apparently, I got some funny looks the next day Laughing

As far as fevers go though I had a 104.6 degree fever my sophomore year, it turns out I had strep throat and the flu Razz but I was hallucinating someone restoring a 1977 mustang in my room and I was handing tools to them, the next morning I woke up and a bunch of pencils from the drawer of my nightstand were on the floor Laughing
Lord Of Pies

Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I talk in my sleep often, its quite odd, and I am also really wary that I'll say something embarrassing! I also have sleepwalked, usually taking the pillow form my bed and putting it on the floor in another room. Weird.
Zombiegoo
Undead!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Of Pies wrote:
I also have sleepwalked, usually taking the pillow form my bed and putting it on the floor in another room. Weird.
I've done this, too, but with my coverlet.
I woke up at night with my feet on the pillow, and it actually took a couple of minutes before I began to wonder where the heck my coverlet was. I searched my room - still drowsy - but found nothing. Imagine my surprise when I checked the other room. Razz
ZombieKenobi
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mom says that I usually talk in my sleep when I'm really tired, and have had a long day. I've been doing it all my life. As for sleepwalking, well, that's another thing. I had a really bad problem with sleepwalking a few years ago when I was 10-14. I would walk out of my room, down the stairs, and even turn on lights in the process. As you can imagine, it really scared my parents...to the point of them hanging a bell on a string in the hallway. If I hit the bell, they would wake up. The thing is, I would go under the bell and keep on going. Thankfully, I don't do it anymore. I guess I kinda just grew out of that phase.
zombly42
Undead!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember waking up inside my bathtub and having absolutely no idea how I'd gotten there once. Shocked Laughing
ZombieKenobi
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

commanderbly42 wrote:
I remember waking up inside my bathtub and having absolutely no idea how I'd gotten there once. Shocked Laughing

Would have been even better if someone had turned on the shower or water Laughing . Funny, but cruel.
Captain Ausome

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firespray wrote:
A few years ago I had gotten a really bad fever and started hallucinating and sleep walking and apparently was running around the house screaming about monsters and demons Shocked Yeah I was having some kind of epic fever that night Laughing

This happened to me also when i got a really bad fever. I woke up in the bathroom laying on the ground.
timborino
Keeper o' the Shrub

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spent the night at a friend's house once who happens to be the brother of the girl I am now dating. (I wasn't at the time.) Apparently I said her name out loud while I was sleeping. That was kind of an awkward story to hear told in front of the whole family.

Yep.

I see what you did there
knapplZ
Undead!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Ausome wrote:
Firespray wrote:

This happened to me also when i got a really bad fever. I woke up in the bathroom laying on the ground.

Fever dreams are reasonably common. I had some pretty terrifying ones when I was a kid. They tend to stay with you even as an adult. It's kind of weird what you remember from your childhood, but these usually stick with people.
Firespray
Hyperactive

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

knapplc wrote:
Captain Ausome wrote:
Firespray wrote:

Fever dreams are reasonably common. I had some pretty terrifying ones when I was a kid. They tend to stay with you even as an adult. It's kind of weird what you remember from your childhood, but these usually stick with people.

Yeah it was pretty bad, I can't even find the words to describe those crazy dreams Laughing There's been a few times when I've been sick that some of those thoughts come back and scare the hell out of me Shocked It was a bad night indeed, even scared the crap out of my poor mother Confused
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> The Bantha Coffee Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: