FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WIP Battlefront for Group Project; "Teaser"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elite

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: WIP Battlefront for Group Project; "Teaser" Reply with quote

Here is my Battlefront for the Group Project. It has no troops on it (yet) but I would hear what you think of this.

I spent about an hour and a half building this landscape, and I must say, I think it's the best I've ever done.

Brickshelf folder (when public)

Also, what would be better on here, Rebels vs Stormies, or Clones vs Droids?
Bob Fredric

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm depends what hardware you use, if it's just troops, it doesn't really matter which.

Nice landscape, was there a specific planet you were going for?
Undead!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that looks great. All the plants are all evenly placed around the rocks. Looks very good. I'm jealous of your plant bricks Razz

DeviantART|Brickshelf
Elite

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments.
I didn't have anything in mind, but I just started building. I like the result though Very Happy I think Im going to put two STAPs in the water and a couple of Clone Troopers on the rocks. Ill see what Im going to do...
Clonecommando007
New Clone on the Block

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! Is there some kind of hidden bunker in that cliff? Confused Because if so, that's sweet! Razz

Visit the Clone Army Builders Guild -
www.TheCABG.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Elite

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clonecommando007 wrote:
Nice! Is there some kind of hidden bunker in that cliff? Confused Because if so, that's sweet! Razz

No theres not, but it is a good idea. No the back of it is just colored bricks, like yellow, blue, red and black, just so that I didnt have to use my grey parts Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: