FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Contest Entry: Imperial Infiltrator Star Destroyer

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DestructiveZombie
Undead!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Contest Entry: Imperial Infiltrator Star Destroyer Reply with quote

This is my entry for Clash's contest.

the Imperial Infiltrator Star Destroyer (IISD)

It is a medium sized Cruiser that has been built in a similar design of all other Star Destroyers. It can hold up to 10 squads of Tie Fighters and 10 squads of ground forces. The ship is able to land on almost any surface easly and unload forces quickly. It is used to land ground forces into dangerious areas. It's also the fastest of any other Imperial cruiser, and faster then any other cruise of its size in the galaxy.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2726030

The IISD relies on speed then strength but it still packs a punch if going head on with it. The ship is equiped with two large turbo lasers on the sides, along with two turbo lasers on the bottom by the docking bay. There is also a large quad-gun infront of the control bridge. And lastly it also includes many smaller turrets located in many areas around the ship.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2726028
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2726033

Full Gallery when Public:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=276267

DeviantART|Brickshelf
Jedd the Zombie
Undead!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch, that looks mean! Well done, it really does look like something the Empire might come up with in their spare time.

><>
ZombieGIR
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like it. Nice work!

I think it would be cooler to make the binoculars to be guns, like the ISD has on either side. Maybe but them on a 1x1 round plate so they can swivel.
Zombie Vaultous
Undead!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work dude! I like the overall color, shape, and the use of slopes. Nice job. Smile
DestructiveZombie
Undead!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GIR3691 wrote:
I really like it. Nice work!

I think it would be cooler to make the binoculars to be guns, like the ISD has on either side. Maybe but them on a 1x1 round plate so they can swivel.

Yeah I actually tryed that earlier but they didn't work very well, so I had to end up using the joint stick instead.

DeviantART|Brickshelf
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: