FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Production line

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Max Rebo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:43 am    Post subject: Production line Reply with quote

Out of curiousity has anyone any links that show photographs of the actual Lego production lines? Also do Lego provide public factory tours?

Edit.

I found one.

http://www.layer1.net/legoland/factory/index.html
GoPitt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Lego Inside Tour Reply with quote

One way to get a factory tour in Billund is to sign up for the Lego Inside Tour. It was such a great experience to be able to meet Lego employees (Keld Kirk Kristiansen, master model builders, set designers, etc). You also got a behind the scenes tour of the Legoland park. You can get information on the Lego website (search Lego Inside Tour).

I went on the very first tour...such a great time. Some of the highlights included the element warehouse (I believe that you have a chance to obtain current elements). The new format also involves a trip to the company store (this is a big deal).

I would highly recommend it to anyone (warning...consider the cost of the hotel prior to casting judgement on the price). For what you get, it is quite reasonable.

To this day, I'm still in contact with certain Lego employees.
RealDyl214

Location: I'm not sure but I think it's somewhere in this universe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that is a pretty big mold that they have on display. Just to think maybe some of my bricks came from it. Very Happy

Dylan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: