FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UnNamed Attack Fighter

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
InsightGoalie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: UnNamed Attack Fighter Reply with quote

A long long time ago... There was a republic star fighter contest. This was going to be my entry but then I didn't have a camera. When I finely did get the camera I kind of kept putting off posting it Embarassed . Anyway, it doesn't have a name, as I'm no good with them. However, it has a purpose. It is not a space superiority fighter but an attack fighter, like the B-wing's role. Its primary weapons are mounted in the very nose of the fighter making it easy for the pilot to line up with the target and shoot, similar to the concept used in the old P-38's. The center weapon is some sort of high-output canon. For it's secondary weapon it carrys a single "torpedo." This is designed to take out large armored targets, such as capitol ships, factories etc... Gallery when public: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=163030

On a side note this is also my first real attempt at greebling. You'll see it in the gallery! Very Happy

Last edited by InsightGoalie on Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
A lone Guardsman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks good at first glance,more pictures would be so nice.
I dont like the Use of tio much blue windshield pieces,they stuck out to much

Landing gear is also very simple but good desgn
Teg

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice use of pieces, but only the front is focused on the photo... try a shot that covers the whole ship well, but I like what I see... just not the colours, but not like I have all the colours I'd want.
InsightGoalie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I've just recently got back into lego's I don't have the modern windsheild peices. Also, I don't have enough of one color to make any sort of color scheme. I did the best I could with the peices I have though. Hopefully that gallery works now! Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: